ALL AMERICAN RAFFLE (effective 2/26/19)
- Drawing to be held on Tuesday nights at 6:30 pm
- Tickets are 5 for $5
- Must be present to win. Winner gets to open ONE window only.
- Winner will receive the amount of money indicated, in the amount of ($10), ($20), ($50), ($100) or the JACKPOT.
- The raffle is over when the JACKPOT window is opened. In order to claim the JACKPOT, winner must provide their current membership card from one of the Veteran’s organizations listed below and a photo id.
- The JACKPOT winner is responsible for all income taxes and must complete all required tax forms.
- The JACKPOT will be paid on the following business day after the JACKPOT is won.
- Only one (1) ticket will be drawn per week.
- When the ticket number is drawn and called, the person holding that ticket has ten (10) minutes to provide the winning ticket to the gaming person(s) handling the raffle.
- All tickets sold for the week’s drawing will be destroyed at the end of the day of the drawing.
- The money continues to “roll over” until the JACKPOT is hit.
- The raffle concludes when the JACKPOT is hit.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age
- The following are eligible to participate in the raffle (must supply CURRENT membership card):
- Current members or Associate members – American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary, Sons of the Legion, VFW, Navy Club, 40/8, AmVets, DAV, Marine Corps League
- Guests of Post 11 members (Legion, Auxiliary, SAL)
‡ MUST be signed in on the Guest Registry
‡ Post member MUST be present (with CURRENT membership card).
Pot for Tuesday Over